2006-12-30

The Beautiful Silence

  
Both of these photos are taken in some corner of Taipei. The last time I went there was more than ten years ago. In my memory, the building should be a white and general building, but it becomes so beautiful now. Could you image what the building is?

It's a library of Beitou in Taipei, and you can see more photos here.

As you leave New Beitou station of MRT, what you see are shops, including McDonalds and Starbucks, and some hot-spring hotels around a park. While you walk along the road between shops and the park, you are between business and silence. The library just hides in the silent.

The road seems to be a wall between two different worlds. One belongs to business and another belongs to peace. In one world, the bosses get money for living-improved, and in another world, the readers get knowledge for mind-enriched.

I'm so lucky that the library is near my home. I believe there are many special places near your home and waiting for your exploring. Thanks to God, giving us so many treasures around our daily life.

No comments: