This photo is taken in my church, and what I edit is to add some words on that. May you like this photo and have a Merry Christmas and happy new year.After Christmas, what I get are grace, grace, and grace......
This Christmas is so busy for me. At first, I must help to prepare the Youth Christmas Party on Dec,16th. And it really takes a lot of time(all details are on my another Chinese blog). Thanks to God, there were about 40 new friends coming to the church. Although the weather was not good at that night, it stopped raining as they left the church. Thanks to God.
One week later, the Christmas exercise of our church was taken. There were chorus singing, teenagers dancing, etc. What I was responsible for is light-controlling. Thanks to God, all activities were smooth-going with some trouble.
In this year, I saw almost the same people doing the same preparing works. Though there are over 150 people in our church, those who prepare the Christmas are almost the same ones every year. I know whom I saw preparing the Christmas activities are one part of those who really did. I still hope there will be more and more people can share the activities of church, because it really help us to feel, or get the grace from God.
Only as we spend some time doing these works, we could get the grace and feel that our Father, our God really do something between our works.
Thousands years ago, Jesus was born and brought us peace and grace. Until now, peace and grace are still our best gifts God give us every year, and everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment